The Investors Assistance and Business Promotion Bureau of Podlaskie Voivodeship Marshal’s Office informs that all user data obtained through the investinpodlaskie.pl website is intended solely for use by the Podlaskie Voivodeship Marshal’s Office in Białystok.
During your use of the website, you may be asked to provide some personal information by filling in a form or otherwise. We only require data that is necessary for the functioning of the website. The data will not be sold or made available to other institutions or organisations or to persons who are not employees or permanent collaborators of Podlaskie Voivodeship Marshal’s Office.
Your data may be used to contact you, for example, when you need an answer to your query.
Based on the provided information, the administrator of the website may prepare aggregated statistical data which may be disclosed to third parties. However, such compilated data do not contain any data identifying individual users.
Data confidentiality may be waived by order of the relevant state authorities.
Protection of personal data
The following information relates to the personal data you provide to register for an information meeting, mission/seminar or enter when completing the contact form.
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ 2016, L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter GDPR, we inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Podlaskie Voivodeship represented by the Marshal and the Board of Podlaskie Voivodeship, based at ul. Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego 1, 15-888 Białystok, tel. +48 (85) 66 54 549, e-mail: email@example.com, https://bip.wrotapodlasia.pl/).
2. For matters concerning data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Officer available at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on matters relating to the information contained in the investment form at email@example.com
3. The purpose of processing your personal data is:
1) presenting to you the investment offer of Podlaskie voivodship,
2) organisation of information meetings, missions, and seminars of an economic nature (enrolment, communications, promotional activities, archiving of documents).
4. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to present you with Podlaskie Voivodeship’s investment offer and to participate in information meetings, missions, and seminars of an economic nature.
5. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to present to you the investment offer of Podlaskie Voivodeship and will make you unable to participate in information meetings, missions, and seminars of economic character.
6. The basis for processing your personal data is:
1) Article 6 (1a) of GDPR – consent to the processing of personal data expressed in the investment form referred to in point 3 of this policy;
2) Article 6 (1c) of GDPR – legal obligation resulting from documenting promotional or development activities of the Podlaskie Voivodeship.
7. Your data will be processed as regards your name, surname, business e-mail address, IP address, in accordance with the principle of minimalism and adequateness in relation to the legal basis for processing set out in point 4 of this policy.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its seat in Warsaw, at ul. Stawki 2, when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
9. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify it, to restrict its processing, to object and, if you have given your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. Your personal data will be stored:
1) for a period of 10 years, on the basis of provisions relating to the office procedure instructions and the uniform material list of files in force in the Podlaskie Voivodeship Marshal’s Office in Białystok or
2) until you withdraw your consent. Consent for the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time by sending the relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner or profiled by the Controller.
12. Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
Use of data
Data collected within the investinpodlaskie.pl website is used to provide specific services to our users and for administrative and statistical purposes, as well as to protect the website. Access to data is also provided by Google Inc. (through the use of Google Analytics platform for statistical purposes) and social networks such as: Facebook and Twitter (through the ability to share the website’s content). The investinpodlaskie.pl website may have buttons, tools or content redirecting to the websites of other companies, such as: social network plug-ins (Facebook, Twitter or Google+), maps (Google Maps), videos (YouTube). The use of these applications may result in the transmission of user information to these external parties.