Declaration of accessibility of Invest in Podlaskie
Podlaskie Voivodeship Marshal’s Office undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on the digital accessibility of public entities’ websites and mobile applications. The accessibility statement applies to the website Invest in Podlaskie.
- Date of website publication:
- Date of last major update:
Status in terms of compliance with the Act
The website is partially compliant with the Digital Accessibility of Public Entities’ Websites and Mobile Applications Act due to the incompatibilities or exemptions listed below.
- The website is partially compliant with the Act on the digital accessibility of public entities’ websites and mobile applications due to the incompatibilities or exemptions listed below:
- -videos do not have a non-visual, properly prepared audio description,
- -videos with a soundtrack do not have subtitles for the deaf.
- Declaration made on:
- The declaration was last reviewed and updated on:
The declaration is based on a self-assessment.
Feedback and contact information
- Person responsible for handling of notifications and requests: Jakub Gąsowski.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 856654986
Everyone has the right to:
- make comments on the accessibility of a digital page or element of a page,
- make a request for the digital accessibility of the site or its components,
- request that the unavailable information be made available in an alternative form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- an indication of the page or page component to which the request relates,
- an indication of the convenient form in which the information can be made available if the request is for an alternative form of otherwise unavailable information.
The application should be processed as soon as possible, no later than within 7 days. If it is not possible to provide access within the specified timeframe or to provide access in an alternative form, access should be provided at the latest within 2 months of the date of notification.
Complaints and appeals
Complaints about the failure to meet the specified timeframes or the refusal to comply with a request may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or by e-mail to the following address:
- Supervisory authority: Marshal, Deputy Marshals, and Board of Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Address: Podlaskie Voivodeship Marshal’s Office in Białystok, Address: Białystok, 15-888; ul. Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego 1, ground floor – (Customer Service Office), room 22,
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telefon: 85 66 54 549
Complaints can also be made to the Commissioner for Human Rights.
Building address: ul. J. Kilińskiego 16, 15-089 Białystok
Next to the building, there are the following parking spaces for a disabled people (marked in blue):
- one place in front of the main entrance to the building from Kościelna Street on the other side of the street,
- two places at J. Kilińskiego Street – also on the other side of the street, around the corner/bend in relation to the main entrance to the building,
- one parking space in the internal parking lot of the office, behind the iron gate, to the left of the main entrance.
The building can be accessed by four flights of stairs with handrails. On the ground floor, next to the security desk at the main entrance, there is a contact point also for people with disabilities.
The elevator in the building is wheelchair accessible. The floor selection keys are labeled in Braille. The elevator serves the following floors – basement (-1), ground floor (0), first floor (1), attic is not accessible by the elevator, but by means of a “stair climber”.
The entrance for people with physical disabilities is located behind the gate leading to the internal parking lot (information on the pictogram on the main door). The bell opening the gate for people with disabilities, was marked with a pictogram.
The building can be accessed from the internal parking lot through the back door using the driveway. On the ground floor there is another driveway equipped with side rails, which also leads to the elevator and a bathroom adapted to the needs of people with disabilities (the bathroom on the ground floor by the driveway is marked with a pictogram). You can enter the building with an assistance dog and a guide dog.